These terms and conditions apply to Everlytic IMC Ticket Giveaway competition conducted by Prefix Technologies (Pty) Ltd T/A Everlytic. By entering into this competition you agree to be bound by the competition rules below:
1. This prize draw is open to the public, including but not limited to all Everlytic clients who reside legally in the Republic of South Africa that are over the age of 18. A director, member, partner, employee, independent contractor or agent, or any family member of such person, of Everlytic, is prohibited from entering into the competition, and no prize will be awarded to such person.
2. The winning person will need to present original proof of the person to qualify for the prize.
(A copy of an ID book or a driver’s license will be acceptable).
3. Entry into the competition is free of charge.
4. To gain entry into the prize draw, you will need to follow the competition instructions:
Step 1: What is Everlytic? Tweet your best answer
Step 2: Make sure it’s tagged @Everlytic and #IMCConf
Step 3: Check your Twitter messages to see if you’re a winner
5. Entries will be limited to one entry per person.
6. Your entry into the competition means that you agree and understand that you will stand a chance to win the prize mentioned under the heading “prize.”
7. The prizes are non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
2 x Delegate tickets to IMC Cape Town taking place on the 3rd and 4th of August, 2015 at the Cape Town Convention Centre.
Prize Draw Winner Selection and Notification:
1. The winner will be chosen at random from the entries validly received before the competition closing date & time:
5pm on the 28th of July 2015.
2. The prize winner will be notified via email to the provided email address. Once the winner’s details have been verified, the prize will be sent to the winner.
3. Where the prize-winner is un-locatable, another winner will be drawn.
4. The winner will be announced on Thursday the 29th of July 2015.
Publicity and Marketing:
1. The winners’ name will be posted on the Everlytic Twitter and Facebook accounts.
Contact Details: If you have any questions relating to these Rules, or should you require a copy thereof to be sent to you, please contact the Marketing Administrator, Taryn-Lee van Wyk at Everlytic at 011 447 6147 or on firstname.lastname@example.org.Twitter Facebook Google+ LinkedIn